In this website David Duyos Guitar maker offers his products and services, provides information related with the professional enviroment of the company and provides a direct communication way with customers, providers and users.
According to Spanish legislation with reference Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, we inform you that the owner of this website is:
- David Ruiz García, with ID 71672856-A.
- Contact: Avda. Coímbra 10-12, 2º, 15704, Santiago de Compostela (España)
- Email provided to claim for your rights related: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Advice can vary to be updated with the current laws or the website contents, so is necessary checking them regularly.
COMMITMENT AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Browsing the WEBSITE, filling in and sending forms or contracting products through the same, implies full acceptance by the user of these General Conditions of Use.
Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information and content included in it, will be the sole responsibility of the user, so the user agrees to make use of it, the information and services offered, in accordance with the law, this General Policy, morality and public order.
- The user undertakes, under his sole responsibility, to provide accurate information of his own or of third parties and to keep it updated. When access codes or passwords are provided or created by the user, it is the sole responsibility of the user to safeguard and update them and to ensure that they are not made available to third parties.
- Dd undertakes to maintain within the technical standards of access and usability of the WEB but does not guarantee nor is responsible for the uninterrupted operation of the same, errors in the contents, or the vulnerability of the site. Both access to the WEB and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. However, Dd reserves the right to suspend access to the Website, without prior notice, on a discretionary and temporary basis, for technical or any other reasons, and may also unilaterally modify both the conditions of access, as well as all or part of the contents included therein.
- David Duyos undertakes to treat the personal data of users, customers and suppliers with strict respect for Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the L.O 5/2019 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and complementary legislation.Any action contrary to this Legal Notice will entitle David Duyos to demand the appropriate responsibilities.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entire contents of the WEBSITE (its source code, design, navigation structures, texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, computer programs, as well as logos, trademarks, trade names, or other distinctive signs) are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights of which David Duyos is the owner or legitimate licensee, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation thereof in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with Spanish and applicable European Union legislation.
However, at their own risk, users may download, copy or store such elements exclusively for their personal use, provided that they do not infringe any of Dd’s intellectual or industrial property rights or alter them in whole or in part. In no case shall these powers mean an authorization or license of any kind on the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of David Duyos.
For any other information or request related to the content of the WEB, please contact email@example.com.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in the WEB, as well as the injury of the corresponding Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, will give rise to the responsibilities that are legally enforceable.
The hyperlinks contained in the WEB may lead to third party websites. David Duyos assumes no responsibility for the connection, nor for the contents that may appear on such sites, so the user must know and accept the conditions of use of such third party sites.
These General Conditions of Use are governed by Spanish law.
For the resolution of any controversy related to them, it is established that the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile shall have jurisdiction.